Announcements and Important Events
Spring practices begin Monday, February 26th
Get your clearance cards in the main office. Hours are:
Monday February 12 Lunch
Thursday February 15 Advisory/Lunch
Tuesday February 20 Advisory/Lunch
Wednesday February 21 Advisory/Lunch
Thursday February 22 Advisory/Lunch
(PRIOR to the Spring Sports Parent Meeting, which begins at 7:00pm)
CLOSED FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 23
Monday February 26 Advisory/Lunch
Tuesday February 27 Advisory/Lunch
Wednesday February 28 Advisory/Lunch
Thursday March 1 Advisory/Lunch
CLOSED FRIDAY, MARCH 2
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST SPORT 2017-2018:,
to obtain your clearance card for spring you must bring:
- A completed OSAA physical form. Physicals are required every 2 years. If you are not sure if yours has expired, there is a list posted at philomathathletics.org and is listed by your student ID number. Make your appointment now if you need a physical!
- The clearance card packet (Welcome to Philomath Athletics) filled out and signed by both the athlete and a parent (these are available in the front office and at philomathathletics.org) and the $175.00 pay to participate fee.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN OUT FOR A SPORT 2017-2018:
- Check to make sure your physical is current
- $150 (for 2nd sport this year) or $125 (for 3rd sport this year)
- Athletes who are not out for a winter sport can bring the fee when the main office is open. Pay either Mrs. Garvin or Mrs. Janssen.
Those out for a winter sport will need to have all gear turned in, have their coach sign off their clearance card, and the coach return it to Mrs. Garvin. The athlete must pick the card up from the office and pay the fee before attending any practice for their spring sport.